[NTG-context] Documentation about CTX installation on MacOS X

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Mon Jan 3 08:09:29 CET 2022

Thank you very much for your quick answer to you both Fabrice and Henning ! It seems there is no detailed documentation about peculiar aspects of CTX on MacOS.

For instance, the use of fonts database on unix-like and MacOS are a bit different (but not quite a lot) and this command :
mtxrun --script fonts —reload

Works fine with this one based on fontconfig : fc-cache -v -f

There is some adaptation in the transition from Linux to MacOS, because one has to play and to look for the fonts paths which are a bit different with Mac than the Unix paths …