[NTG-context] How to make \def accept block or buffer as part of (long) command argument

Benjamin Buchmuller benjamin.buchmuller at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:06:36 CET 2022

Uff, this is indeed deep tex. Thanks a lot for the example, Hans! I still need to learn a lot.

After a walk and a bit of fresh air, I found another (much easier) way around my problem. This works since I don't need to deal with #2 in any special way:

\tolerant\def\startMyCommand[#1]%
{
\startallbeautifulcontextcommands
% whatever #1 does