[NTG-context] Macro to write a letter with \ mathscript{}

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 19:04:14 CEST 2021

Fabrice Couvreur schrieb am 17.04.2021 um 16:30:
> Hi,
> This is going to be difficult to explain because the code below works
> but in a project with many components does not.Actually the macro does
> not work in the definition environment in my project but in the same
> environment of this simple code yes.Thank you for your possible help.

Without more information or a better example there is nothing which can
be done.

It's possible you have multiple definitions for the command in your
style file,
you can also try if adding \usebodyfont[stixtwo] (or
\definebodyfont[...pt] when
you use a unconventional font size) to your setups.

Wolfgang