[NTG-context] register for biblical citations

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 17 09:10:41 CEST 2021

On 4/17/2021 7:04 AM, jbf wrote:

> necessarily understand the Lua code, but I did take the trouble to look

As with many such features, indeed we use lua but most of the concepts
originate in by now decades old mkii. These replacement tricks that can
drive sorting actually come from there. But the fact that we have
unicode makes it a bit easier and less hacky.

Anyway, when you have things working, we can decide to add some extra
vectors and theh i'll see if we can be a bit more clever.

Btw, a side effect of these tricks is that

Gen 4, Ex 5, Mt 4
Gen 4, Gen 5, Ex 4

also sorts cf the biblical book order,