[NTG-context] register for biblical citations

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 07:04:36 CEST 2021

You will be happy to know that this works perfectly, and naturally I
extended the pattern to cover another 30 books or so. I don't
necessarily understand the Lua code, but I did take the trouble to look
through sort-ini.lua to get some kind of idea of what was happening and
basically to understand where you were getting things like: sorters and
interfaces.variables.before from. At least I could see that much!

Thank you Hans,

Julian