[NTG-context] register for biblical citations

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:37:45 CEST 2021

I did, actually. But maybe I can play with that a bit further. My first
attempt at doing that was unsuccessful (when I got to 'z' I thought I
might be able to then go 'za' etc). I'll keep playing, but Hans' luacode
approach might ultimately be the solution for me. He's given me the
principles; it's up to me to get them right!

Julian