[NTG-context] register for biblical citations

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 00:33:07 CEST 2021

You are correct on both counts; it is not quite random (just not what I
was looking for😁 ) and yes, the abbreviated book title needs to be in
the mix as well, just in case it also ends up throwing things out. But,
as you can see subsequently, each contribution is making things clearer
(for me, not so accustomed to working with Lua code) and I have every
confidence we will work this one out. For almost anyone using ConTeXt
for preparing a book that includes such an index, and I believe it is
normal for biblical citations to be listed according to biblical book
order, at least, this is the author's request in my case, the ultimate
solution will benefit such people in the future.

Julian