[NTG-context] autopdf on MacOS?

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Apr 16 10:36:11 CEST 2021

On 4/16/21 10:26 AM, Hans Åberg wrote:
>> That it doesn’t update in the background is more a feature than a bug, otherwise it would complain about broken/unavailable files during the TeX runs.
> It is likely a bug: It has worked in some past versions.

It still works for me (I'm on the latest version of macos). The trick is
to not change the focus to the pdf document in preview until the TeX run
has finished; otherwise you get a dialogue box complaining about a
broken pdf document. It also helps that ConTeXt now displays the
colorful "error" page when something goes wrong; otherwise, preview crashes.

Thomas