[NTG-context] arm osx

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 19:47:05 CEST 2021

Hi,

Thank you Mojca and Hans for the new binary for MacOS ARM: yesterday I installed it on my new MacBook Pro ARM and everything works like a charm.

Just for the persons who run into difficulties when running
	sh install.sh
and see that MacOS 11 prevents mtxrun to run properly, in the Finder you should find the file

	context-osx-arm64/bin/mtxrun

and then you press Control while clicking on it. You’ll see a pop up window, and you choose Open, and when the Finder tells you whether you really want to open that file, you say YES…
After this, the install script does what it has to do and you don’t need anymore to authorize mtxrun to run.

Best regards: Otared