[NTG-context] Arabic place names

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 00:47:05 CEST 2021

Thanks for that tip, Arthur. I, too, considered that it might be the
font that was giving me problems (among other things, mainly my lack of
understanding of r2l!), so I swapped to Amiri and then used the setup
below which I then called in whenever needed -- it seems to work. But I
will take a look at DejaVu Sans.

\definefont[ArabicFont][file:Amiri-Regular.ttf*arabic at 11pt]

\startsetups arabic
\setupalign[r2l]
\ArabicFont
\stopsetups