[NTG-context] files not readable

Jano Kula jano.kula at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 18:03:03 CEST 2021

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 5:17 PM Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> backend         > xmp > using file
> 'c:/data/develop/context/sources/lpdf-pdx.xml'

looks like lpdf-pdx.xml is used in the end:
backend   > xmp > using file
'C:/data/context/bin/beta-win64/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkiv/lpdf-pdx.xml'
only  \enabletrackers[resolvers.details] adds the information "file not
readable", likely without any real effect.

I'm getting different results on windows and linux in more complex setup
and "file not readable" was the only difference in log files.
That's why I became interested in "file not readable" information, which
seems to be misleading.

In the end all files are are listed in
system > start used files
section and context doesn't complain it cannot open or read those files
(file not found).

The mystery of the log information remains unresolved.

Thank you,
Jano