[NTG-context] KeenWrite + ConTeXt: a sneak peek
thangalin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 08:47:35 CEST 2021
Here's a screenshot showing a PDF file created using ConTeXt, exported from
my text editor, KeenWrite:
Notice the areas highlighted with rounded red rectangles:
* Export PDF button (top-left)
* Exported file name and ConTeXt processing time (lower-left)
* Settings for the --path option (preferences dialog, top)
* Settings for the --environment option (preferences dialog, bottom)
* Document stats (lower-right)
The app has a preview tab that is updated in real-time, which can be
repositioned or closed and is shown to the left. Shown on the right is the
PDF document generated using ConTeXt by clicking the export PDF button.
App screenshots: https://github.com/DaveJarvis/keenwrite#screenshots
Thoughts? Ideas for ConTeXt integration features?
Thank you for all the hard work that has gone into ConTeXt: it's truly a
splendid piece of software to use.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ntg-context