[NTG-context] "Scheduled" downtime of the contextgarden server

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 20:55:42 CEST 2021

Dear ConTeXters,

There will be a "scheduled" downtime of the contextgarden.net server
for maintenance reasons (the part that's hosted in Slovenia; that
excludes wiki & modules, but includes the old distribution, buildbot
CI, CTAN, TL pretest & w32tex mirror, ...) in one of the following
days.

It's not yet clear when exactly the downtime will happen (and all the
lockdowns etc. make that even harder to predict) and I'm also not
entirely sure how long it will take, this is just to give you a notice
upfront.

Mojca

(PS: I hope that TL 21 won't need any further builds, else we can
postpone this.)