[NTG-context] issue field in bibliography

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Mon Mar 29 11:50:36 CEST 2021

On 3/29/21 10:45 AM, Damien Thiriet wrote:

> I have questions related with a journal named "Documentation
> photographque". Each issue is devoted to another theme. How
> should I declare this theme in bibliography fields when quoting
> articles? It is quite important to get it, because the main article
> is always named « Le point sur… » (I don't know exactly how to translate
> it in English. Something like "an overview of…") so quoting it makes
> only sense if the issue is named, at best after the title or the number.
> I thought issue may do it. Am I right? Or would be comment a better
> place?

Are you asking about the ConTeXt implementation you want to implement or
about the actual bibliographic representation you want on the page? If
the former, we need more information: what style are you using for the
list, what citation style? Show us some code, make a MWE. In both cases,
we need an example of what your bibliographic entry should look like.
Right now, we can only guess.

Thomas