[NTG-context] Markdown module in LMTX

Christoph Reller christoph.reller at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 12:51:37 CEST 2021

Hi all,

In recent versions of ConTeXt LMTX the markdown module seems to work again.
I just copied the files m-markdown.mkiv and m-markdown.loa from a MKVI
version into the directory tex\texmf-modules\m-markdown of the LMTX version.

I don't believe that this is officially supported and I did no extensive
testing, but for my use case it works.

Cheers,
Christoph