[NTG-context] Questions regarding \startexceptions and ligature prevention

denis.maier at ub.unibe.ch denis.maier at ub.unibe.ch
Mon Mar 22 12:26:20 CET 2021

Regarding the plan of preparing a list of suppressed ligatures: It seems possible to provide a word list that could just be included with input. OTOH, you'll have to include correct hyphenation for all the words in the list. Is it possible to only define the correct ligature handling in such a list without having to supply hyphenation rules as well?

Denis