[NTG-context] Formula numbering including all prefix segments

Adam Reviczky reviczky at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 23:45:23 CET 2021

Hi,

Is there a way to have formula numbers showing all prefix segments?
When I use prefixsegments, I get the desired numbering in the placelist but
not in the formula number itself.

For example:
\starttext
\setupcaption[figure][way=bytext,prefixsegments=1:*]
\setupformulas[way=bytext,prefixsegments=1:*]
\startsection[title=Section]
\startsubsection[title=SubSection]
\startplacefigure[list=cow] \externalfigure[cow] \stopplacefigure
\startplaceformula[reference=eq1] \startformula c^2 = a^2 + b^2
\stopformula \stopplaceformula
\stopsubsection
\stopsection
\placelistoffigures[criterium=all]
\placelist[formula][criterium=all]
\stoptext

The figure has number 1.1.1 and is in the list as 1.1.1, the formula has
number 1.1 but is listed as 1.1.1.
I would like to have the formula numbered 1.1.1 as well (as referenced in
the placelist), so with section and subsection numbering.

Adam