[NTG-context] Build fails on fresh installs

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Mar 20 22:25:18 CET 2021

On 3/20/21 8:11 PM, Thangalin wrote:
> [...]
> Actual
> Build fails.
>
> resolvers       > lua > loading file
> '/home/username/context/tex/texmf-context/tex/context/base/mkxl/spac-hor.lmt'
> succeeded
> tex error       > tex error on line 25 in file spac-hor.mkxl: Undefined
> control sequence
> <line 3.25> \bitwiseflip \normalizelinemode \flattendiscretionariescode
> The control sequence at the end of the top line of your error message
> was never \def'ed. You can just continue as I'll forget about whatever
> was undefined.
> mtx-context     | error, no format found with name: cont-en, aborting

This thread
(https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2021/101645.html) reports
the same problem.

Latest from today has this problem either installing it from scratch or
updating it.

You need the binaries for Linux that Wolfgang provided (Linux and
Windows only):
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/liggfcfulksscvf/AAD1gIlsRaKFSUIebDx2vxiLa?dl=0.

Pablo
--