[NTG-context] Add items to list with arbitrary page number

denis.maier at ub.unibe.ch denis.maier at ub.unibe.ch
Thu Mar 18 10:28:57 CET 2021

That's neat Hans. Thanks. Especially didn't know about \writedatatolist.

What I want is basically to manually construct a toc entry, but in compliance with the overall styling of the contents list.

So, I was hoping for something like this?

\writetolist[chapter][location=here,pagenumber=4]{5}{It's a test}

Maybe I'm missing an easier way to achieve this?

Denis

P.S.: I don't really understand  what these \installXprocessor commands do. Is that documented somewhere?