[NTG-context] Add items to list with arbitrary page number

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 18 00:21:54 CET 2021

On 3/17/2021 6:19 PM, denis.maier at ub.unibe.ch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to add an item to a list with an arbitrary page number. (The
> reason is that I have a multivolume book, and I want to add information
> about the other books to the TOC)
>
> I know about this:
>
> \writetolist[section]{}{It's a test}
>
> But how can you add an arbitrary page numberĀ ?
It all depends on what you want to do ....

\starttext

\installstructurelistprocessor{chapter:userdata}
   {\startlinecorrection[blank]
    \hfill \inframed{you really need to look at
\structurelistuservariable{pagenumber}}%
    \stoplinecorrection}

\placelist[chapter]

\chapter{one}

\writebetweenlist[chapter][location=here]{\blank page 4\blank}

\writedatatolist[chapter][location=here][pagenumber=4]

\writetolist[chapter]{}{It's a test}

\chapter{two}

\stoptext

wikifyable