[NTG-context] placenamedformula in placelist (MKII vs MKIV/LMTX)

Adam Reviczky reviczky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 06:28:18 CET 2021

Hi,

I want to use placenamedformula to list a formula in the placelist with
both the formula name and the formula number (alongside the pagenumber).

The example in the wiki (https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Math/Display) and
the test suite (cont-tst/doc/context/tests/mkiv/math/formulas-003.tex)
shows what I would like to have.

Using MKII I get the desired output (1 formulaname ... and 3b formulaname
...) but with MKIV and LMTX I only get the reference from the placeformula
(as 1 and correctly not listed in the placelist) and none of the
placenamedformula numbers. The placeformula number is then carried onto the
second placenamedformula as 1 (resulting in formulaname ... and 1
formulaname ...).

I have attached the test suite file output with both MKII and MKIV.

Is there a way to get the MKII output with MKIV/LMTX somehow?

Adam