[NTG-context] conditional formatting, checking the context (SOLVED)

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sat Mar 6 13:46:49 CET 2021

On 3/5/21 12:06 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in the example below I’m using a custom highlighting macro in
> titles.
>
> Now I don’t want this highlighting in the ToC or in bookmarks (in my
> real world example the changes affect bookmarks, not in the MWE).
Sorry for the delayed reply, Hraban.

If only bookmarks are affected, you only have to preroll them:

  \enabledirectives[references.bookmarks.preroll]
  \setupinteraction[state=start]
  \placebookmarks[chapter,title]

  \starttext
  \chapter{This {\bf and} That}
  \stoptext

And this is only required in MkIV, LMTX does it automagically.

Just in case it helps,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk