[NTG-context] LMTX 2021.03.02 | cross reference to an external file | \pagereference

Richard Mahoney rmahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
Fri Mar 5 00:02:54 CET 2021

Thanks Wolfgang,

Hans kindly sent me a simple minimal. I've adjusted it to include a
call
to \pagereference and it works. I'm currently trying to test my
project
to see why my own calls to \pagereference do not result in any output,
despite the fact that all the calls to the reference ids in chapters
work
as expected. I'm imagining at this point that it has something to do
with
using two master files --one for each volume-- with multiple includes
(\components) for each chapter &c. -- the \pagereference code appears
in a number of the components.

I'll try to set up a simple example replicating the file structure I'm
using
and then send it through.

Best, Richard