[NTG-context] Project Structure - inheritance rules for environments

denis.maier at ub.unibe.ch denis.maier at ub.unibe.ch
Sun Feb 28 23:09:17 CET 2021

Hi,
I'm just having a look a project structure again. I am using the example given in the wiki: https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Project_structure, i.e., in my component I'm linking to the product, but not to the project. Now I was expecting that the component inherits the environment set in the project via the product. The wiki currently explains: "If you tex (compile) one single component (e.g. a chapter of a book) or product (e.g. one volume of a magazine), the environment file of the project is used." That does not seem to be the case here. Can anyone confirm this? Is this a bug or does the wiki needs to be revised?
Best,
Denis