[NTG-context] Write to tuc file

denis.maier at ub.unibe.ch denis.maier at ub.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 27 18:28:57 CET 2021

It's a book that will be published in two volumes, continually paginated.
In the end I need two pdf files, but I thought it might be easier to treat them as one volume and just split the files with some external tool afterwards.

I could also treat them as two individual books, but then I'd have to get the last page number of volume 1 in volume 2.

Denis