[NTG-context] Help figuring why long document stops short in xml export

Christoph Hinterm├╝ller christoph at out-world.com
Wed Feb 24 15:16:14 CET 2021

Hi

On Wed, 2021-02-24 at 11:24 +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
> On 2/24/2021 10:42 AM, Christoph Hinterm├╝ller wrote:
>
> > I'm sorry to be so clue less to not be able to provide more
> > information. The document it self is too big to be posted and i do
> > not
> > want to make it public anyway, but if required i can provide a
> > share
> > link.
>
> You can try to comment some code to see where it fails/succeeds: make
> copy and start wiping stuff. Normally that quickly reveals where it
> goes
> wrong.

I hoped so too. But the only i figured that it stops between two
sections. If i comment the whole set of sections which seem to contain
offending content. Than it simply stops at some later section. And if i
remove the set before the one seemingly offending it still stops at the
section it stopped in the first instant. If there happens to be some
pattern i'm not experienced enough to notice it.

> Indeed some real data is needed to see where it fails.

May i later send a sharing link to the full sources from our university
systems, may be you immediately see what makes it hickup.

Best
Christoph