[NTG-context] Arbitrary equation tags... again

Jairo A. del Rio jairoadelrio6 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:30:35 CET 2021

I found a workaround for anyone interested:

\setupinteraction[state=start,focus=standard]

\starttext

\startplaceformula[title=$\alpha$,reference=alpha]

\startformula

1 + 1 = 2

\stopformula

\stopplaceformula

\dorecurse{20}{\samplefile{knuth}}

I'm in \in{$\alpha$}[alpha] %so the reference is now visible

\stoptext

However, one has to manually write a label and a title independently, so
I'm not sure that's a clean solution...

Best regards,

Jairo