[NTG-context] Possible problem with context using the ARM 64bit download for Apple Silicon M1

Keith McKay mckaymeister at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 20:10:55 CET 2021

Thanks for your reply Hans.

I half suspected that the ARM version was experimental but thought I
should report it anyway.

Much as I would love to donate an ARM mini to the farm the best I can do
is offer to compile on my mac mini Silicon M1, however, I would have to
add the caveat that this is something I have never done so would need a
lot of hand holding.

Best Wishes

Keith