[NTG-context] lmtx error: You can't use 'integer 340' in internal vertical mode

juh juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Sat Feb 20 16:42:44 CET 2021

Am Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 01:17:15PM +0100 schrieb Hans Hagen:
> On 2/19/2021 11:46 AM, juh wrote:
> > Am Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 10:47:36AM +0100 schrieb Hans Hagen:
> > > The question is: what happens in that file with modes?
> >
> > Nothing too fancy. I attached the files with mode definitions
> works here so you need to make a mwe

Maybe it was the option --arrange. When I unset it, lmtx compiles without
problems and the result seems to be ok.

I believe that I needed the options earlier because I position three pages on a a4 paper to get
a folded flyer. The option seems to be obsolete now.

Ciao!
Jan Ulrich Hasecke

Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com
Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de