[NTG-context] set fallback in \definefont

Mohammad Hossein Bateni bateni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 22:31:59 CET 2021

Thanks for the quick response, Pablo.  I already use typescripts
(\definetypeface, \definefontsynonym and \definefontfallback):
https://github.com/bateni/dabeer/tree/master/texmf-local/tex/context/fonts/mkiv

By arbitrary style, I meant something like:

\definefontfamily[myface][CUSTOM][TeX Gyre Pagella]]

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Font_Switching says fontstyle is rm, ss, tt,
mm, hw, cg, ...
Because the the three dots at the end, I thought it would be possible to
define new fontstyles.  But I get an error if I do so.

So I usually use \definefont to set up one-off fonts for specific use-cases
such as special headings or an artwork, etc.  I was wondering if I can
easily apply fontfallbacks for those.