[NTG-context] LMTX problem with XML

Pablo Rodriguez oinos at gmx.es
Sun Feb 14 21:24:04 CET 2021

On 2/14/21 5:47 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> On 2/14/21 1:34 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
>>> Hans,
>>>
>>> the following sample breaks compilation with latest after release from
>>> 2021.02.05 17:45:
>>> [...]
>>> Current latest from 2021.02.13 00:28 complains about argument of \xmlw
>>> having an extra }.
>>
>> Hans,
>>
>> many thanks for your fix in current latest (2021.02.14 16:39).
> well, thanks for testing it and reporting issues; i'm stepwise removing
> some old hacks but one not always knows in advance if some ancient hack
> had other (positive) side effects, so the more testing the better

I need to test more, since I have an issue compiling XML sources that
only happens in Windows (and not in Linux).

The issue is really weird, since I can compile single chapters in both
OSes, but not the whole book in Windows.

But I‘m afraid it will take some time before I can provide a minimal
sample showing the issue.

Many thanks again for your excellent work with ConTeXt,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk