[NTG-context] new upload

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Fri Feb 12 18:56:04 CET 2021

Hi,

I uploaded a new version. I'v enow tagged all public macros (not that
anyone will notice) as a step in the overload protection effort. If you
want to get an idea about what we're talking of you can process

   s-system-macros.mkxl

This file is mostly for Wolfgang and me when we update to lmtx, but it's
used to identify 'todo's. We're talking tex as well as metapost here. In
the process some orphan (mkii) stuff has been removed and a few small
fixes applied (in code that probably no one ever encounters anyway).

In lmtx I also updated the stixtwo fonts (new names again) and added
libertinus (for Tomas Hala to test).

Up to the next step,