[NTG-context] LMTX bug? \completelistofabbreviations

Bert Verbeek bert at verbeek-selman.nl
Fri Feb 12 14:37:09 CET 2021

Hello all,

I've used ConTeXt MkIV for years to make technical reports. For a new
computer I looked for updates of the software and discovered LMTX. I ran
it on my latest report and found an error on
\completelistofabbreviations, both on win-64 and linux. Context --luatex
worked fine.

A minimal file based on the wiki examples produced the same error on
\completelistoftests:

\definesynonyms[test][tests][\infull]

\setupsynonyms[test][criterium=all]

\test{ITU}{International Telecommunication Union}
\test{MID}{Maritime Identification Digit}
\test{Ch}{Switzerland}

\starttext

The \ITU\ is an organisation in \infull{Ch}

% \subject{Short is nice}
% \placelistoftests
\completelistoftests

\stoptext

Did something change, or did I find a bug?

Bert