[NTG-context] parsing multi-valued parameters

Werner Hennrich wehe at gmx.at
Fri Feb 12 08:26:53 CET 2021

Hello everyone,

please can you give me pointers on how to easiest parse multi-valued
\dummyparameter{...} like in

\something[...,weather={sunshine, rain, hail},...]

so that I can test for e.g.  rain, sunshine, wind, hail, mist, fog,
storm etc, each if it is present or not?

...so I can keep my number of parameters down and my parameter list as
simple as possible.

I have no idea what to search for in the docs or (better) in the test
cases / samples.
Would be great if you could just let me know where to look or what to
sarch for

Thank you very much!
Werner