[NTG-context] Twenty One versus Twenty-one

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:07:40 CET 2021

Okay, that's clear, and what is also clear is that I cannot achieve this
with my current version of Mk IV (nearly a year old now). The entire
work is complete but for this small item, so I might need to do some
'fiddling' outside ConTeXt to achieve a result that the publisher wants
in his hands tomorrow... Unless I can delay him. I will try!

Many thanks,

Julian