[NTG-context] Twenty One versus Twenty-one

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 09:20:03 CET 2021

I appreciate the response.

However, you are light years ahead of me in understanding ConTeXt, so I
don't quite know what to do with the info you have given me! I have
difficulty understanding your comment 'This is not interfaced via
setuphead *or* setuplangauge *or* because the converter is not
configured that way'. The 'or' throws me out, I'm afraid. Were you going
to suggest somewhere else?

I assumed that I would need to add \def\verbosenumberconnector{--} as a
definition in the preamble (and have), but where do I call it in? Not in
\setuphead[chapter] that is for sure, but I need to call on it
somewhere. Where?

Julian