[NTG-context] Twenty One versus Twenty-one

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 02:20:21 CET 2021

Am currently dealing with a book that has twenty-one chapters, and the
author (who is visually impaired) follows a range of visually impaired
principles when writing and wanting things published. That's the
background to my question!

MWE

\setuphead[chapter][
     header=empty,
     alternative=middle,
     style={\ssd},
     number=yes,
     conversion=Word,
     command=\MyChapterCommand,
     after={\blank[1cm]},
     ]

Problem is, when we get to chapter Twenty-one (which is the correct way
to write it in English) it gives me 'Twenty One'. Is there a way, in my
setup, that I can force it to give me 'Twenty-one'? (note the hyphen and
the lower case for 'one').

I don't think MyChapterCommand is relevant here, but just in case, this
is it:

\define[2]\MyChapterCommand%
{\framed[frame=on,bottomframe=on,leftframe=off,rightframe=off,topframe=off,align=middle]
      {\vbox{\headtext{chapter} #1\blank#2}}}

Julian