[NTG-context] Centered list of authors in ToC

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 9 22:11:11 CET 2021

On 2/9/2021 9:50 PM, jbf wrote:
> Resolved!
>
> \define[1]\SectionTocEntry{%
> #1\crlf% title
> \startalignment[middle]\doifnot{\structurelistuservariable{author}}{}{\structurelistuservariable{author}}%
>
> \stopalignment}

You need to move the \startalignment into the test (you don't want en
empty one

Anyway, here is an alternative:

\startsetups[MySectionTocEntry]
     \doifsomething{\structurelistuservariable{author}} {
         \startalignment[middle]
             \darkblue \tx \structurelistuservariable{author}
         \stopalignment
     }
\stopsetups

\setuplist[chapter][after=\setups{MySectionTocEntry}]