[NTG-context] Centered list of authors in ToC

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:49:35 CET 2021

I wonder if someone can assist me with the final step in a complicated
Table of Contents where all items in the ToC are centred (except page
numbers which continue to be on the right).

Beneath each chapter title is a list of authors (Yes, there can be up to
four authors per chapter!)

I can successfully achieve everything (see MWE below) except for getting
the list of authors to split and be centred. Because there are four of
them, I would need to split them so they appear as two (centred) with
the other two below(also centred).

Here is my MWE for the essential bit (which is then called in as
textcommand=\SectionTocEntry in \setuplist[chapter], obviously):

\define[1]\SectionTocEntry{%
#1\crlf% title
\midaligned{\doifnot{\structurelistuservariable{author}}{}{\structurelistuservariable{author}}}%
}

My problem is that at the moment, the four authors appear on a single
line, so I end up with:

            My chapter title
Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Uncle Scrooge, Minnie Mouse  [p. 1, but in
fact, Minnie Mouse runs across the page number!]

What I want instead is:

           My chapter title
     Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck
    Uncle Scrooge, Minnie Mouse        [p. number]

Back at the chapter level my code reads:

\startchapter[title={Chapter title}][author={Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck,
Uncle Scrooge, Minnie Mouse}].

Anyone able to help with this?

Julian