[NTG-context] composing commands

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Sat Feb 6 00:01:30 CET 2021

On 2/5/21 10:30 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Is this ok for you?
>
> tex error       > tex error on line 6 in file ./oeps.tex: Undefined
> control sequence
>
> <line 3.6> \v
>
>   4
>   5     \starttext
>   6 >>  \v
>   7     \stoptext
>   8

Otared has already replied what I was thinking: would it be possible,
for a certain period of time, to not stop compilation, but flag the
issue on the console? When you say that such changes won't happen
suddenly, this would be a wonderful compromise for me. My consolidated
bibtex database began its life many many years ago, when bibtex was
still pure 7bit, and you had to pepper your sources with all sorts of
silly workarounds in order to get accents and umlauts and whatever you
wanted. Those were the days - barefoot through the snow, and it was
uphill both ways...

Thomas