[NTG-context] midi

Fabrice L fabrice.alpha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 04:15:59 CET 2021

Le 3 févr. 2021 à 19:41, Hans Hagen <j.hagen at xs4all.nl> a écrit :

> On 2/3/2021 9:33 PM, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:
>> Wow, that's great :)
>
> Whow indeed!

Thanks a lot for your nice words ! Hans, all your covers have been very inspirational to me.. ! I use ConTeXt in my work day, and ConTeXt/Metafun to do generative work in the night ! ;-)

I usually do images ; if you or the list ever want to see more, the site https://art-aleatoire.com <https://art-aleatoire.com/> is to show my work, and all you can see there is made by me using 100% MetaFun, with sometimes the help of you and the list, and all the time the help of your wonderful MetaFun manual. I’m often so much impressed by what could be done with a couples of lines of MetaFun code; life is made from DNA, art (perhaps illustrations would be a better world) could be made by the MetaFun « randomized » function.

>> Would be nice to have it in the Garden so newcomers see what ConTeXt is able to do.
>
> Yes, we should definitely collect links there.

I will be glad to contribute to the wiki in any way people think would be useful.

> Hans

Fabrice.