[NTG-context] midi

Fabrice L fabrice.alpha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 22:14:05 CET 2021

> Le 3 févr. 2021 à 15:50, Henning Hraban Ramm <texml at fiee.net> a écrit :
>
>> Am 03.02.2021 um 20:00 schrieb Fabrice L <fabrice.alpha at gmail.com>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Off topic (I hope this is ok), an animation made 100% with ConTeXt / MetaFun. Several elements in the 6 840 images are sync to the music (i.e images « react » to music - although imperfectly). Theses thousand of pages are used to make a 3m49s animation. If somebody if ever interested I can give more details of the process.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/3x03g-eHFC8
>
> Great! Would you please write an article about that for our journal? Or first present it at the ConTeXt meeting?

Thanks ! Yes, I can do and article with pleasure. Just give me more indications about the level (perhaps some examples) and length of the paper. I would be delighted and honoured to present at a ConTeXt meeting, but they are usually in Europe and I’m in Canada, so this could be really challenging.

> Hraban

Fabrice.