[NTG-context] midi

Fabrice L fabrice.alpha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 20:00:12 CET 2021

Hi,

Off topic (I hope this is ok), an animation made 100% with ConTeXt / MetaFun. Several elements in the 6 840 images are sync to the music (i.e images « react » to music - although imperfectly). Theses thousand of pages are used to make a 3m49s animation. If somebody if ever interested I can give more details of the process.

https://youtu.be/3x03g-eHFC8 <https://youtu.be/3x03g-eHFC8>

Fabrice.