[NTG-context] code 139

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 29 19:00:43 CET 2021

>> On 29. Jan 2021, at 17:55, Otared Kavian <otared at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Out of curiosity I tested your MWE and I get
>>
>> 	mtx-context | fatal error: return code: 11
>
> Maybe lmtx uses the random number generator to produce its return codes? :-)
139 is gcc mem warning

anyway, thomas' MWE wasn't minimal enough

{\tracingall\framed[align=right]{\em x}}

and even better:

{\tracingall\framed[align=right]{x\aftergroup\relax}}

it might give you a clue as it did me ..

the randomizer is only used to smuggle jokes into your text (only when
there are more than 200 pages and 30% of the symbols is greek)