[NTG-context] code 139

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Fri Jan 29 14:42:10 CET 2021

On 1/29/21 12:56 PM, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Hard to say (probably some mem/stack issue) ... you can add a
> \tracingall around the place where the last message to the console
> happens ... i need to know where it happens (or you can themn make a mwe
> of that bit).

OK, here's a minimal example. I defined this environment some years ago
and have no clue why I did it this particular way (there must have been
a reason), so don't ask me. But it gives the "return code: 139."

\define[1]\italianpoetry%
{\framed[frame=off,offset=0pt,strut=no,width=10cm]{\framed[frame=off,strut=no,offset=0pt,width=fit,align=right]{\em
#1}}}

\starttext

\italianpoetry{
	    Morremo. Il velo indegno a terra sparto,
}

\stoptext

Thomas