[NTG-context] web server

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 23 03:43:23 CET 2021

On 1/23/2021 1:38 AM, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:
> So, is it still broken?
hard to say:

- i need to mess with virtual hosts for lmtx updates (a bit trial and error

- then there is dns caching that remembers the old stuff (i think the
www.pragma-ade.com still is not updates but pragma-ade.com should work)

- all that is on a remote machine (no key access somehow so kin dof
cumbersome) ... i now remember why we had that dedicated machoine (full
access) but it's too expensive for a web server only

- as a coincidence our main router here refused to reboot (some intel
atom clock bug that shows up when one reboots after > 3 years which
toasts the machine irrepairable) but that only affects mojcas compile
farm and our own stuff

but ... i need to quit now in order not to get into a too bad mood but
updating ... lmtx should work (well, it does here) .. tomorrow i'll play
a bit more (we're locked down here anyway)