[NTG-context] [startstop]

Jairo A. del Rio jairoadelrio6 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 23:14:35 CET 2021

How strange. I guess you don't have your modules installed. In such a case,
you could install them from modules.contextgarden.net and put content under
texmf-modules so after mtxrun --generate and context --make examples work.

Another possibility is to use \do...empty and such, but it feels odd when a
module for that is already available.

Jairo