[NTG-context] new lmtx / fonts

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 22 09:50:50 CET 2021

Hi,

I uploaded a new lmtx. I'm still playing a bit with metafonts so there
are two new files

context --global meta-imp-demo.mkxl
context --global meta-imp-clock.mkxl

Both show a bit. The question is, do we need / want more like this? What
kind of interfaces are best? It's mostly about used defined symbols that
are proper characters and efficiently used.

Hans

PS. The clock one has a hidden cut'n'paste feature that only works on
acrobat which of course then makes it a kind of useless feature (plenty
of them by now) because when, e.g. a  mupdf bases viewer doesn't support
this after all these years it's could as well be kept out of the standard.