[NTG-context] demo-symbols not working with LMTX

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Tue Jan 19 13:12:27 CET 2021

On 1/19/2021 12:18 PM, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:
> Hi, list.
>
> I was looking for information about fonts in ConTeXt defined using
> MetaPost and I found demo-symbols.tex for an Unicode (?) character.
> However, it doesn't work. While LMTX just doesn't print the symbol, MkIV
> complains from the Lua side. Has something changed?

i'll fix it for mkiv (has to be adapted to lua 5.3+)

the lmtx example usage is like this:

        \showglyphs

         \startTEXpage[offset=10pt]
             \definemetafont[MyDemoA][demo-symbols][at
10pt]\MyDemoA\char9754
             \definemetafont[MyDemoB][demo-symbols][at
30pt]\MyDemoB\char9754
         \stopTEXpage

(i'll add it to the test file)