[NTG-context] what’s up with \setupdelimitedtext[method=font]?

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Thu Jan 14 10:44:04 CET 2021

Hi again,
the following example used to work with LMTX (but not MkIV) from September.

Now I get the "narrower" indentation only if I comment the first line (in both versions) – apparently there’s a setup conflict, and I don’t know any more why I needed this setup.

Could you explain what it does (did, should do)?

Hraban

\setupdelimitedtext[quotation][method=font] % hanging quotation marks
%\setupalign[hanging]
\setupnarrower[left=2em,right=1.5em]

\definenarrower[Zitat]
\setupnarrower[Zitat]
 [left=2em,
  right=1.5em,
  before=\dontleavehmode\hskip-0.33em\startquotation,
  % fake hanging quotation mark
  after=\stopquotation]

\usemodule[visual]

\starttext

\fakewords{50}{50}

\startquotation
quotation \fakewords{100}{100}
\stopquotation\footnote{about quotation}

\startZitat
Zitat \fakewords{100}{100}
\stopZitat\footnote{about Zitat}